The information on this website has been prepared with the utmost care, however A gem called Athens cannot be held liable for any mistakes in its content. The program of the activities is subject to change.
All prices on this website are stated in euro. It is indicated on the website what is included and not included in the price.
Within two working days, you will receive a confirmation of your booking.
Together with the confirmation of your booking you will receive details about the payment. For some walks a deposit is not required, you can pay, cash, to the guide before the start of the tour.
- Only the booking party is allowed to make amendments to the booking. Amendments must be communicated by email.
- A traveller may allow him/herself to be substituted by another person, after consultation with a gem called Athens.
- A gem called Athens has the right to change the agreed service in case of force majeure. In case of such change, A gem called Athens will offer an alternative that is equivalent to the original offer. If the change in question involves one or more substantial points, then the traveler is entitled to reject the change(s). If the change in question involves one or more non-substantial points, then the traveler is only entitled to reject the change if the disadvantage caused to him/her by the change can be deemed to be greater than negligible.
- Force Majeure refers to abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances that took place independently of the will of the person invoking such circumstances and the consequences of which could not be avoided despite all precautions.
- Only the booking party is allowed to cancel the booking.
- Cancellations must be communicated by email.
- Depending on the reservation and the time of cancellation we have to charge cancellation costs.
- Charges resulting from a cancellation for a valid reason could be recovered from a cancellation insurance policy
- A gem called Athens recommends to close a travel- and cancellation insurance policy
- A gem called Athens cannot be held liable for services executed by third parties.