Athens in one day, the best shore excursion in Athens.
During this day tour you will discover in one day the major highlights of Athens, as well as some of the hidden gems of this city. The tour takes place in small groups and is fully organized.
In the morning you will be picked up at the cruise terminal of Piraeus and brought to Athens.
Then, on foot and under supervision of a local tourleader who knows Athens well, you will start exploring the city. You make a walk through the city, experience the hectic pace of a Mediterranean market and visit a beautiful tiny Byzantine church.
You will enjoy a typical Greek pita-with-souvlaki lunch. After this tasty and fast lunch you have some time on your own. You can go to visit the Acropolis, go shopping in the cozy Plaka area or relax with a glass of wine or ouzo at one of the many inviting terraces.
The time you have to spend on your own depends on the departuretime of your ship.
- Day: Daily
- Start Time: to be discussed
- Starting point: Piraeus Cruise Terminal
- Duration: whole day, exact amount of hours are depending on the arrival- and departuretime of your ship
- Price: 1-2 pers € 69,- p.p./ 3-4 pers. € 59,- p.p. 5 or more pers. € 54,- p.p./Children under the age of 16 € 49,-/surcharge private tour from € 10,- p.p. (minimal 4 participants)
- Including: Transport to and from Piraeus, tourleader, coffee and sweets, lunch including one drink.
- Excluding: Entrance fee of the Acropolis, guiding on the Acropolis
- Note: Our tourleader is not a licensed tourguide. We don’t visit any archeological sites during the tour as only licensed tourguides may guide inside the archeological sites