This tour combines the best of Athens. You make a walk in the most beautiful Athens, eat the best souvlaki in town and learn about Greek wines.
The tour starts at 10:30 so you don’t need to get out of your bed so early. With an enthusiastic local tourleader you enjoy great views over the city, get an impression of the city and tips on local restaurants, terraces, shops, sights and museums. After the walk you will be treated on a pita-with- souvlaki, in that tiny souvlaki shop which, according to locals, serves the best souvlaki in town.
After that you will visit the local liquor store, which sells only Greek wines and spirits. You will learn everything you ever wanted to know about wine, ouzo and raki and of course you get the change to taste some of it.
- When: Monday till Saturday
- Start time: 10:30
- Starting point: Monastiraki
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Includes: Local guide, pita-with-souvlaki and 1 drink
- Price: € 28, – /children under 16 years € 10, -/surcharge private tour from €5,- p.p. (minimal 4 participants)
- Note: Our tourleader is not a licensed tourguide. We don’t visit any archeological sites during the tour as only licensed tourguides may guide inside the archeological sites