During this walkingtour in Athens, you discover both the highlights and the hidden gems of the city. You meet some interesting locals and taste some Greek specialties. Of course we sit down on one of the many terraces to get a break and enjoy a real Greek coffee with some local sweets.
During this walk through lively neighborhoods, you will experience the different faces of Athens. One moment you find yourself in the bustle of a mediterranean market while the next moment you will feel like you are on an island in the picturesque neighborhood Anafiotika. You will admire icoons in a richly decorated Orthodox church and ancient Athens comes alive everywhere you walk in the city. We bring you to places from where you have a splendid views on the Acropolis.
During this walkingtour the local tourleader will tell you all about Athens.
- Day: Daily
- Starting time: 09.00 o ‘clock
- Starting point: Monastiraki (centre)
- Duration: 3 hours
- Price: € 25, – /children under 16 years € 15, -/surcharge private tour from €5,- p.p. (minimal 4 participants)
- Including: Coffee with sweets, tourleader
- Note: Our tourleader is not a licensed tourguide. We don’t visit any archeological sites during the tour as only licensed tourguides may guide inside the archeological sites